Hilltop Fun

by dadi47


from http://menkissingmen.tumblr.com/
I had this experience years ago when I went to a city, not in Metro Manila, which I would say was a fulfillment of one my fantasies, that is having sex just outside of a vehicle. 

I just had my lunch on that particular day, feeling bored so I opened my laptop and joined #salsalan and #bi-manila groups on MIRC. I usually use "hotdadi" as my id. Actually, there was nothing special reading through the messages. I guess you know how MIRC works, lots of repetitive shouts. It's just like you're in Divisoria trying to sell or promote yourself. Because you're not seen by other chatters, to attract one's attention goes with how you describe yourself, like the size of your dick, age, gymfit or not, and other stats. And  in most cases, these descriptions are not real. It has been the tested or effective way just to hook up with someone who can no longer control his sexual urges. 


While reading, I received a message, just a plain greeting, again nothing special. But I made a reply just to break my boredom. The conversation started and it went well. To sum it up, he invited me to go around the city during  nighttime. I said yes so we agreed to meet in one of the malls.

We met, he's about 5'5, slim and probably 24 - 26 years old. And I'm 5'10, stocky and in my 40's. Extremes, right? Anyway, he asked me if I knew the place where a number of people or couples hang out specially at night. It was some sort of a "dating" place. It's on the hilly part of the city and you could actually view the city proper, with most of the lights on. Based on his description, I thought it's going to be fun. I asked him if we could bring and drink beer. He did'nt object, so before going to that place, we stopped by a convenience store and I bought 3 cans of beer. Just for me because he didn't like to drink.

When we reached the area, I would say that it's really a nice place for romance, sex, and crime. Hahaha. He parked his vehicle at the shoulder just near the edge. While out of the vehicle and looking down the hill, I could see the road where we had just traversed. No lampposts, it was a bit dark, really a perfect place to dump "salvaged" persons. There were 5 couples dating, that included us. A couple had just arrived in a motorcycle, and parked about 15 meters away from us. There was another car already parked on the other side of the road and the other two were about fifty meters away. 

I drank my first can of beer while sharing stories with him. We were just beside his vehicle, its front door opened at the passenger side to at least hide ourselves. More stories shared, then I made the first move. I lifted my shirt until my nipples were exposed, then he started licking one after the other. It felt so good. While drinking beer, his tongue did not only suck my nipples, but sometimes nibble them, which gave so much lust in me. These added up with the excitement of having sex in the open where other people would see us. Risky but it's my type of fun. Hehehe.


from http://bisexdesires.tumblr.com/
I opened another can of beer. This time, I unbuttoned my jeans and let my dick feel the cold air. He squatted down in front of me and started sucking my dick. Wowowo so nice dude! I was actually fucking his mouth. At times, we stopped if we saw vehicles passing through the area. I remembered pouring some amount of beer on my dick before he sucked it with gusto. 

After I was done with my second beer, he asked me to fuck him. I hesitated at first because at any moment, anyone would really find out what we were doing. But because of this libido thing, we went on with what we have just started. Banat! hehehe. He gave me a condom and put it on. He then took down his pants to his knees, and moved his body lying face down on the passenger seat, while his legs still touched the ground. 

from http://bisexdesires.tumblr.com/
With his exposed butt, I slowly inserted my dick in his hole. It started with a mild pumping, almost the tip (mushroom) of my dick only entered in and out of his hole. He really enjoyed what I was doing. Then came the hard fuck. I tried to push the entire length of my dick inside him, and it made him moan like a madman. But we had to tone down our voices so no one would have any clue of the activity we're into at that instant.

Several minutes after, I told him to remove his pants and lie on his back so i could see his face while I fucked him. He did. Then I put his legs, one on each side of my shoulders and continued to give him the fuck he wanted. It was a great moment, my sweat dropping on his his face, on his body, and he was asking for more fuck. Finally, it was done and we're both exhausted.

What a night that was! Before we left, I drank the last can of beer.





Comments

  1. Wanna do this again? Topherboy here of pr. Juat leave me a msg. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment (Komento)